Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Iconic Paris*: Amazing Flowers

They are everywhere in Paris*. Flowers.

Amazing flowers.







Lush. You just want to breathe it in, don't you?

Go ahead.

Then just sit down amid the flowers. You are in Paris*. Enjoy.



*and Provence



Saturday Snapshot is now hosted by West Metro Mommy ReadsTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Please join the weekly meme at An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.

Il est Juillet et il est temps pour le merveilleux Paris in July hosted by Thyme for Tea! (*It is July and it is time for the wonderful Paris in July!)

15 comments:

  1. Some nice roses you found there and you found a Lavender field to sit in, bet the sent was strong there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the picture among the lavender for my FB photo. It's amazing how many people think I'm sitting in the bluebonnets.

      Delete
  2. Rose gardens do seem to be a favorite in Paris public spaces, and in the suburbs as well. Did you see the one at L'Haÿ-les-Roses? I think it's the most impressive. I wish you had specified where you took your photos.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the roses are from Rodin's Garden. The sunflowers and lavender are from Provence. Some of the others are from the Gardens at Versailles.

      Delete
  3. Oh, now I'm remembering some beautiful gardens Ive seen in France.. this is a great post.... almost even fragrant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never forget the fragrance of the flowers in France.

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful. I could also smell them through my computer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers! Makes me want to travel to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Deb. The blooms are so beautiful and with so many gardens in Paris, they never, ever disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am visiting Paris in October, These are so very beautiful. You make me want to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good collection of flowers. Only I wish I could smell them. :)
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shows of the beautiful roses. I'm not sure about the advice to sit amongst them though. I think most Parisians would frown on that, after all, they guard the grass like it's precious. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.