Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pilgrimage

 I went on my first pilgrimage. We went to Basilica of Our Lady of San Juan del Valle.


We'd expected rain. It held off.



Such beauty.









On the way home, a rainbow.


For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy ReadsTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at West Metro Mommy Reads.

12 comments:

  1. Your one up on me I've never been on one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful place for silence and prayer.
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going into churches during off hours for the hushed silence alone. The the beauty of the architecture and stained glass all fall into place after that. What a lovely pilgrimage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wordless moments! So calm and peaceful!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to this place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't show in the pictures, but there were hundreds of people there on a weekday in the middle of the day.

      Delete
  6. If you love this kind of "excursion" then it's very nice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the rainbow in your last image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pilgrimage like yours looks very peaceful. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos captured the beauty and serenity of the basilica. What a lovely pilgrimage that must have been!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.